Founded in 1873, Greenview was one of many Brethren churches that started around that time in Scotland. The church has met in various locations in the Pollokshaws area of Glasgow, moving to our present site in 1934. Our church has always been independent, yet Greenview has always placed a high value on partnerships with other like-minded churches. We are currently part of the West of Scotland Gospel Partnership (since 2014) and the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches (FIEC) (since 2018).
To read a fuller account of our history, read below “A Short History Of Greenview Church” which was produced for our 150th anniversary in 2023.