Welcome to Greenview, a church family gathering on the South side of Glasgow.
Greenview brings together young and old, families and single people, working people and students. If you’d like to get an idea of what Greenview is like, you could watch a service on our YouTube channel. Our services are a blend of singing, praying, Bible teaching and sharing in communion.
Our Sunday service times are 11AM and 6PM.
- Communion happens as part of the morning service on the first Sunday of the month. On other Sundays, communion is usually included in our evening service.
- Both services normally follow a Bible teaching series.
Other Greenview Activities
- Thursdays @ Greenview is our mid-week get-together where we meet for prayer or meet for community groups (alternate Thursdays).
- Tots and Co takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-11.30AM.
- Sunday School (ages 3-11) takes place during our Morning Service (children leave for their own program).
- Youth Fellowship (YF) is on Sundays 7.30pm at Greenview. There are other youth events happening at other times.
- The Coffee Break Community Cafe is on Wednesdays and Fridays 10-12AM.
We look forward to getting to know you in the very near future!