Welcome to our service today…
As we continue through our study of Revelation, we come to a section that is a source of great comfort and joy for the people of God. There is so much in here that encourages and strengthens our faith when things are hard and bad. The Christian hope is that life here is not what God’s people are destined for. For our God is ‘making all things new!’ (v5).
We have been producing ‘Revelation conversations‘ each week with additional material that engages with the passage. Brought to us by Colin Adams and David Wylie. Use this link to access the list of ‘mini-talks’.
(Remember you can catch up on the previous sermon series “Apocalypse Now” on Revelation ch-1-14 with this link).
We continue to be in ‘lockdown’ and the service from Greenview church building is livestreamed on our youtube channel at 11AM.
The songs in this service are provided by the following artists:
- Loved before the dawn of time (Salvation’s Song). Stuart Townend, Andrew Small © 2007 | Thankyou Music | CCLI #5109630.
- Loved with everlasting love (I am his and he is mine). George Wade Robinson © Public Domain | CCLI #136973.
- There is a hope. Stuart Townend & Mark Edwards © 2007 | Thankyou Music | CCLI #5109647.
Sunday School & Youth Fellowship
- Sunday School continue to provide materials and engagement for Adventurers – Age 3-P1, Explorers – P2-P4, Pioneers – P5-P7 and are working through the beginning of the book of Mark this term, classes will be having a mixture of video lessons and zoom calls.
- Youth Fellowship continues to meet on zoom for fellowship and bible time at 7:30pm, currently looking at 1 Corinthians.
- Zoom links for both Sunday school and YF will be posted on the relevant WhatsApp groups.
Pray for all our leaders, teachers and parents as they navigate their way through this next term – pray for renewed strength and endurance as they seek to raise Greenview’s next generation to know and love the Lord as their personal Saviour for eternity.LAURA PORTEOUS
Online communion at 6pm followed by T&C ‘catch up’.
It’s Community Groups this week.