Book a seat at one of our morning services
Our Sunday morning service had recently resumed at 9am and 11am each week.
However, following recent updated government guidelines, now only 20 people can attend each service. In addition you can only attend these services if you live in the Glasgow City Council area. The service will also be live-streamed on our Greenview Church YouTube channel.
To attend a service, you must pre-book. We love to have visitors! You can book up directly here through Eventbrite.
If you have any questions about booking, drop us an email. Services@greenviewchurch.co.uk. The Remote Church section will also keep you updated.
Other Greenview Activities
- Community Groups and Prayer meetings are taking place online on alternate Thursdays.
- Online virtual communion is taking place on the first Sunday evening of each month.
- Sunday School is currently being delivered in an online format.
- Youth Fellowship has started meeting in person.
- The Coffee Break Community Cafe, Sewing Group and Tots & Co continue to be cancelled at this time.
Hope beyond the Coronavirus
In these uncertain times and suffering for many it can be hard to know where to turn. It can lead to despair and hopelessness; it can also turn to bitterness and anger. We want to encourage a third way: to instead turn to the Creator and Saviour we need, the only One who can lift our heads and bring peace and hope. Why not take the opportunity to read the attached leaflet “Hope beyond the Coronavirus” that brings a different perspective to what is going on than perhaps you are reading or watching.
If you would like to speak to someone about what you have read then make contact and we can arrange to phone or send further information.